We were thrilled to be contacted and given the opportunity to try some plantable cards and tags. They have just expanded their papers to include chia seeds. And since you can plant the card after its use is over, it doesn't have to go to a landfill, it can grow in the ground instead! I have decided that a gift basket full of gardening supplies and topped off with these adorable gift tags is perfect. The quality, ink, and texture of these cards and tags is really nice and so much more in person than in photos!
Here are some more points about Green Field Paper:
- The papers are crafted one sheet at a time.
- They offset 100% of their company-wide electricity use by purchasing wind energy credits.
- Even the water used to make the 100% recycled paper is reclaimed and used in the next batch.
- They sell their papers in bulk.
- Customized paper is available.
- Seeded papers have a 3-year shelf life.
I also want to tell you that the designs on the 2011 Holiday Collection are some of the cutest I have seen. They're whimsical yet very classy and perfect for all kinds of style tastes. They can be purchased online at Green Field Paper or at many fine retailers in the US, Canada and worldwide.
We are also thrilled to let you know that Green Field Paper is one of our wonderful sponsors for the Home for the Holidays Giveaway Blog Hop starting Monday, November 14th!
We received a sample of the above named products for review to facilitate this article. No monetary compensation was received and all opinions are those of the editors and owners of Artsy Chaos.