Are you a blog owner that would like to introduce your blog to new readers and gain more followers? Do you love the holidays?
We'd love to have you join us for the
Home for the Holidays Giveaway Blog Hop
November 14-20, 2011
How to Join:
- Sign-up HERE using the form. Please also join the Facebook group HERE.
- UPDATE! We have our co-hosts - thanks to everyone for the willingness to help out!!
- Companies (Etsy shops welcome!) may join as well if they would like to host a giveaway themselves.
- Feel free to invite others to join!
- Sign-ups will end October 31st.
- SPONSORS: If you are interested in sponsoring here at Artsy Chaos for this event, please email artsychaos (@) yahoo.com.
- You will be arranging for your own giveaway and hosting it on your blog. You can sponsor the giveaway yourself or get a sponsor(s).
- All giveaways must comply with FTC Blogger guidelines, Facebook rules and any other rules as applicable. Hosts of this event are not to be held liable.
- Giveaways must be a minimum of $25 for one prize or a prize package total and may be offered to US, Canada and/or Worldwide entrants. Shipping must be included.
- Prizes must be related to Holiday decor, Holiday crafts, gifts you can make yourself, supplies to make Holiday crafts,decor and gifts and/or Holiday DIY. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Boxing Day, etc. are all acceptable as to the "holiday" theme.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Giveaway posts for the event must include both the giveaway linky and button HTML code.
- Giveaways which don't meet the requirements will be deleted.
- The Blog Hop linky must not be posted before November 14th.
- No adult themes/prizes whatsoever will be allowed in this event.
- Have fun!
The Host (and possible co-hosts) will:
- Form a Facebook group for questions and other things that may arise in regards to this event.
- Promote the Home for the Holidays Giveaway Blog Hop Event (not your individual giveaway).
- Provide sign-ups for 100 blogs to participate.
- Link your giveaway URL in the event linky.
- Promote the event and tweet your giveaways.
- Provide an event button for you to display.
- Host will probably learn along the way so please be patient! :)