Thursday, June 30, 2011

Makeup in Seconds, Discount Code Included!

I get tired of putting on makeup.  I just don't have the energy for it lately.  This is directly related to my health issues and Pernicious Anemia (read my Anemia post here if you're interested!).  However, I really miss how I look and feel when wearing makeup.  When I heard about Mistura and their 6-in-1 Beauty Solution I was intrigued.


The 6-in-1 Beauty Solution is a powder which you use as a powder to give flawless, glowing skin.  But the best part is that you can also use it as eyeshadow, lipstick and blush!  It works on all skin tones so it's a beauty no-brainer.  Can you imagine traveling or having all your makeup in one little package in your purse?  I think it's a great solution all around.

Here is a little bit from Mistura:
  • "Blend this illuminating powder into your cheeks, forehead, eyes and lips for an instant full-coverage glow. Our amazing formula will hide blemishes, mute rosacea, glide over fine lines and wrinkles and bring an instant brilliance to pale skin tones. On darker skin tones, the 6-in-1 Beauty Solution® creates a pearl-like shimmer and gives an instant air-brushed finish. A simply sensational beauty solution." 

Mistura is sold in Canadian stores like Costco and online to both the USA and Canada at their website.  The 6-in-1 Beauty Solution is available for around $60.  Much cheaper than buying all those separate products individually.  We do enjoy our bargains!  

Discount Alert!!:  Right now, for Artsy Chaos readers, Mistura has extended a discount of 25% off.  Just use code LHJ25.  Start shopping now at MisturaBeauty.com!

We also invite you to like Mistura on Facebook and follow on Twitter for notices of upcoming discounts and specials.  Let them know that Artsy Chaos sent you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.