Saturday, January 01, 2011

Blog Award

Aww, someone likes me! Why am I so insecure? lol Rose from Today's Woman just let me know that she selected me to get the 'Stylish blogger Award'!! What a nice sentiment!! Thank you Rose. :)

Here’s how it works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 things you wish you never knew about me (seriously? ok...):

1) I have 5 children - 3 of my own and 2 stepchildren. Only 2 are still at home. One in high school and one in the last year of junior high.

2) I have worked as a newspaper correspondent, secretary, court administrator, and computer techie, but first and foremost I live to support my children and husband in their ventures in life.

3) I make the best potato salad EVER.

4) I have Hashimoto's Disease and despite treatment a lot of days I feel like I'm trudging through life wearing concrete boots!

5) I'm a perfectionist and very competitive.

6) In my younger days I was a dancer and taught clogging classes.

7) I've spent most of my life in the 4-H program in one capacity or another (nope, never spent a day of my life on a farm).

I'd like to give the Stylish Blogger Award to:

Polka Dots and Pizza Ad Bits Needle Tatting and Other Nonsense Funky Polka Dot Giraffe PaddiCakes Check their great blogs out!!

6 comments:



Rose said...

You are most welcome.



Pain SUX said...

Congrats!!!

Thanks for following ;)
I'm following back!!

~Steph



Skye said...

http://www.realmomreviews.net
Following your blog! Please follow back!
If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be awesome too!!
http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
Thanks for your time!
Skye



Heavensent1 said...

Following from the Retail Therapy Lounge...ifn you have a moment please stop by my place and have a look around - Mad Moose Mama - http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com Have a groovy day...peaces...xoxo



Jules said...

Thank you so so much for passing the award on to me! I'm so honored you would think of Ad Bits! Totally made my day. I'm going to sit on it a while and think about who to pass it on to. I don't want to be handing this out willy-nilly! :)



Anonymous said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.